Legion Pre-expansion For World of Warcraft Will Change Character & Class
Snow squall propelled a progression of fix notes for World of Warcraft Legion Pre-Expansion. Here, Safewow has rolled out a rundown for improvements of character and class.
Incidentally, with an end goal to make WOW players’ game play all the more fascinating, Safewow offers shabby and quick World of Warcraft Gold US and EU. By July 23, 2016, players can get 8% markdown by utilizing the code “SUMMER8”. In the event that you are an individual from Safewow, you can get 4X compensate focuses in the meantime. 100 reward focuses could be utilized as $1 when you are paying in the shopping basket. Rush to be one of the Safe wow’s individuals and spare more cash for purchasing WOW Gold.
Here are the changes in WOW Legion Pre-Expansion
1. Specialization System Changes
Characters can now change between any of their specializations while out of combat. Action bar configurations and talent loadouts are saved for each specialization. As a result, Dual Specialization has been removed.
2. Updates to Combat Visuals and Audio
Updated and improved on the animations, visual effects, and audio on core combat interactions like auto-attacks as well as many melee class abilities.
3. Talent System Changes
Players may now change talents freely when in any rested XP area. The Inscription profession can craft consumable items that allow for this to be done in the field. In addition, after queuing into an instanced dungeon, raid, or PvP content, players have a grace period during which they may change talents freely.
4. Glyph System Changes
The Glyph panel has been removed from the game. Some minor glyphs that had a cosmetic effect that does not apply to a specific spell have been converted into cosmetic items that provide the same effects as before.
Some minor glyphs that made cosmetic alterations to a specific spell have been added to the spell itself in the spellbook.
5. Gnome Hunters
Gnomes can now be Hunters.
6. Draenor Perks Removed
Draenor Perks have been removed from the game.
7. Armor Changes
- Hunters and Shaman can now equip Mail armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- Warriors and Paladins can now equip Plate armor from level 1 (down from level 40).
- New Mail and Plate reward options have been added to low level quests.
8. Racial Abilities: Human
- Every Man for Himself now removes all Stun effects and shares a 30-second cooldown with other items or abilities that have a similar effect.
- The Human Spirit has been redesigned. Human characters now gain 1% more of all secondary stats (Haste, Critical Strike, Mastery, and Versatility) from all sources.
All classes and specializations have undergone changes to abilities and mechanics.
Just enjoy yourself!